Search This Blog

8.4.14

Website

Dr Paradiddles WonderDrumporium now has it's very own website:


 

In other news, I have been busy playing and recording for more bands and artists from across the world...  With 4 current musical projects underway I have a busy year ahead:  2014 see's my debut outings with FlyCatFly, ZekiMin, Frog Baseball and Strangers By Day, with each of these amazing bands releasing their debut album this year!

My tour diary can be viewed here:


And, if I wasn't busy enough already, it looks like I have at least 2 more recording and live projects lined-up this year both in Germany and the UK, aaaaand, I am should also be recording some drums for Mr Si Hall - fans of Chuck Reagan pay attention!
 
(I should really get on that immediately before I get my arse kicked...)

No comments:

Post a Comment