(I never know a good opening for a blog post...)
Anyway, there it is. I am writing again to share more news about stuff I am doing:
After a successful few shows with Losers in the summer, I had impressed enough to grab the notice of another band, whom, short a drummer, asked if I could jump on board for a couple of shows.
The incredibly good Bullet Height (Sony), with who Losers played in May in Berlin, contacted me a couple of weeks back. Their drummer Michael was on tour with another of his bands, and so I ended up traveling 20 hours in a van over 3 days to the Czech border and then across to Holland.
The shows, the music and the band themselves were (and are) very very cool.
I had some amazing fun and am extremely happy they asked me to join for this mini tour :-) Thanks guys!
People reading: If you don't know Bullet Height, you should definitely check them out and immediately make a purchase of their debut album "No Atonement". It's GREAT!
Next up is a new album due for release on playdead sometime before the end of the year.
Mr Dog The Bear's 2nd album features a host of guest musicians and vocalists, making it something a little different from the first record.
https://mrdogthebear.bandcamp.com/
I am well excited!
Just a short post today, but there will be more soon.
Dr Paradiddles may have some news in the next week or two too!
:-)
Happy Sunday!
hi
ReplyDeleteDiving back into the music discussions from 2017 brings back so much nostalgia, especially considering how many incredible, genre-defining albums dropped that year. From Kendrick's "DAMN." and Lorde's "Melodrama" to SZA's "Ctrl," it felt like every single month had a massive release that completely reshaped the music landscape. Whenever I am reading up on old album rollouts or looking for classic music documentaries, I like to put on a stream in the background. I found a super clean setup over on Xuper TV App that makes it incredibly easy to watch great media while I am sorting through my music playlists.
ReplyDeleteIf you are tired of dealing with heavy, ad-stuffed music forums and record review sites that completely lag your phone browser with background trackers when you are just trying to find a fast stream, checking out Xupers TV is a total lifesaver. The layout is super lightweight and designed to load high-quality video links instantly on any device, so you can jump right into your favorite entertainment networks without the typical buffering frustration.
ReplyDeleteIt is such a massive relief to find an independent music archive or blog that loads its tracklists and album release timelines instantly instead of killing your smartphone's battery with endless auto-play video ads. Keeping a website fast and direct makes discovering new tracks a much better experience for music fans, and opening up Descargar Xuper TV delivers that exact same responsive, zero-buffer performance straight to your browser.
ReplyDeleteLooking back at the stellar run of albums from that era really makes you appreciate how much the production styles have shifted over the last decade. It is always fun to revisit those records and see which tracks have actually stood the test of time and which ones just felt like temporary trends. I am going to finish sorting through my old release calendars for the evening and log onto Superz TV to catch a good movie before heading to bed.
ReplyDeleteIt's always interesting to read updates directly from the creator. Learning about the progress behind a new album and the work that goes into each project gives fans a better appreciation for the music. I hope the upcoming releases receive the recognition they deserve. During my free time, I also enjoy discovering entertainment resources like Xuper Tv apk para android. Thanks for sharing this update, and I look forward to hearing more about your future projects.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this update and getting a glimpse into your creative journey. It's motivating to see artists continue working on new material while sharing their progress with their audience. Posts like this help build a stronger connection between creators and listeners. When I'm taking a break from music, I also explore streaming resources such as you cine assistir. Wishing you continued success with your upcoming releases and future musical projects.
ReplyDelete